The Brooks County Development Authority has tools and resources to locate or expand in our area.
- Industrial Revenue Bond Financing – The Brooks County Development Authority will act as a financing vehicle to issue taxable and tax-exempt bonds to qualifying projects.
- Tax Abatements– The Brooks County Development Authority also offers ad valorem tax abatements for qualifying projects.
State Partners and Incentives
- Georgia's Quick Start, a nationally ranked employee training program
- Georgia's Intellectual Capital Partnership from the University of Georgia System
- Entrepreneur and Small Business Loan Guarantee Program
- The six Centers of Innovations throughout the state offer technology-oriented support to businesses.
Businesses also find the Hope Scholarship program very beneficial for employees. The Hope program provides for low or no tuition fees at the 35 Georgia public colleges and universities.